14 September 2012

Let's See What Photo Friday Can Produce from the Archives

 Christmas 1964.  Larry, Byron and Nephi.  Nephi passed away in 1965
 Birthday for Mom, 1970.  Hum, that would be age 14.
 Mom, still 1970 but with a change in hair style.
 Grandma Hutchings HATED swimming.  Came from a near drowning event in her childhood.  None-The-Less, with husband and two sons helping she braved the 2 foot deep surf.
1973.  I actually cherish this picture as it shows two generations of Eagle Scouts and a supportive wife and mother.  I remember my Eagle Board of Review.  Mom took me to the Scout Office at Fort Douglas (University of Utah) and brought our portable typewriter so she could type a research paper for me while I had my review. 

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I just love looking at all of your old pictures. Thank you!

Lynne said...

And the pictures hanging on the fireplace behind my 14 year old birthday picture...I drew those. Mom always hung up everything I drew. Didn't make me an artist, but kept me drawing for a long time.

Michelle Packard said...

Those pictures are awesome. Thanks!