21 September 2012

First for Photo Friday

OK, it is Friday Morning and it is time for pictures:
 Grandma May (Eunice).  Well grandma to mom and I, great grandma and great great grandma to others in the family.  Don't worry about the crooked door frame.  We had to repair this picture.
 Shoveling snow in 1959.  I remember the coat and shovel.  Reminds me of a picture of Justin shoveling snow in Prescott.  I think Justin was a bit older.
 Roger has always loved German Shepherds and this is his pride an joy, Spike.  Roger bred spike and payed for most of his mission from the proceeds of selling her pups.  Circa 1963.
 Well, you have to know this is 1974.
 February 15, 1975.  Just before I was set apart as a missionary and pictures were taken before we headed to the mission home.  (No, not MTC, didn't exist.)
1982.  We had a family portrait deal with Olin Mills.  I believe this was around September.  

Look forward to everyone's posts today.  I have to say I really appreciate the connection this photo Friday and Memory Tuesday are giving to us.  Have a great day and wonderful weekend. 

No comments: