11 February 2011

What the.. How long has that been there?

I am grateful yet again for babies resilient bodies. Oh, the story.... Joe has a whole load of those foam ear plugs. You know, the ones you squish, place in your ear, then they expand. The kids found them , played with them, and stuffed them into pockets. I then washed them all. Arg. I of course threw them all away after digging them out of the washer. So I thought.... David is my bathtub pooper. Ew gross and random. Not when that poop has 6 of those ear plugs in it. I was grateful to know why he wasn't eating and so stinking ornery. If this wasn't enough, he passed four more later in the day. OW! He slept much better last night and enjoyed a hearty breakfast. So glad it wasn't worse than some crying and irritability. And on to another day......

5 comments:

James said...

I actually did laugh out loud. I'm glad he got them all out. :)

Mom said...

Wow! You made me laugh. I don't remember so many amusing stories as I've heard in the last couple of days from the Mom's in our family when my kids were little. I imagine that's because...I don't remember. Just imagine, all of these things can be forever remembered now, because of THE BLOG!!!

James said...

PS—hilarious "Emperor's New Groove" reference. :)

Heather said...

I am so pleased I am able to amuse you so!

Michelle Packard said...

Are you sure they all came out...