09 February 2011

A few of my favorite and not so favorite things

Jodi's post a while back inspired my to ponder what I love and what I loathe. I have had fun with it so thanks for the idea and here it goes...

What I loathe:
Selfish people, being separated from my husband, not having goals, getting bored, being depressed, the unknown when something appears wrong, labor, delivery and recovery, not being able to eat what I want without gaining weight, whining (including my own), trashy habits and filthy media, McDonald's entire menu (excluding the Big Mac and hash browns), angry emotion and outburst, when people are mean to my children, fake people, my body getting old, being lonely, being late, debt, confrontation, and being tired.

What I love!!!!
My husband, my children, my family (including all in laws), good friends, newborns, a clean house, the way exercising makes me feel after I do it, good food and trying new recipes, cooking shows, history, Big Macs and homemade pizza, flowers, arranging flowers, decorating, children's laughter, having a good laugh, Christmas morning, planning parties and entertaining, reading a good book, watching the sun rise, going on hikes, listening to peaceful/ beautiful music, listening to Julia talk when I have no idea what she's saying, making Jackson smile and laugh, listening to Daniels reasoning and honest way of speaking, talking to Ella and watching her change and grow and care for others, going on Dates with Bryce, his hugs and holding his hand, learning new things in the scriptures, challenging my mind and then succeeding, seeing old friends, dancing in the living room with my kids, organization, surprises, visiting my family, good memories, sunshine, when all my bills are paid, traveling, eating authentic food, and being healthy.

I hope you enjoyed this little bit of me. I love you all!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was just WONDERFUL!!!

James said...

These are so great! Now I'm all caught up in thinking about my loves and hates. Hmmm . . .

Heather said...

Good thing to think about. Thanks.

Unknown said...

This is WONDERFUL! :)

Marquie said...

That was WONDERFUL! :)