14 February 2011

Hi there

Hello family.  I'm writing to tell you all that Jaime and I are feeling a little better.  Yesterday was rough because of the traveling.  Jaime did pretty good during the actual travel and then wouldn't stop producing incredibly messy diapers the moment I walked in the door and Justin assumed diaper duty.  I still had stomach troubles, was tired and went to bed very early.  But today's been much better.  Jaime's been digesting normally and I've been able to eat two mid-sized meals already and it feels good.  I am happy to be home with Justin.  Marquie's babysitting for us tonight so that we can go on a Valentine's date and I'm so excited.  Not only do I get to go on a date, but I'm not going to feel like assuming fetal position the whole time!  Woohoo!

In further news, I've created a photography website that features some of my best photography. Interest and inquires from non-close friends and family have found their way to me lately, so I decided to put an online portfolio together for anyone to look at.  Take a look if you've got some time.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad to hear you made it home safely and are feeling better! I love the photo blog! I hope you get some fun jobs on the side!

Jodi said...

You can show your sister that site, it's better than the family blog for seeing my photography.

Liz said...

I will do that. :) She is really cheap, though. I think she is looking for someone to just do it for free which I would never ask you to do. :) But I will keep you posted!