22 February 2011

Stucky

WELL!

I came home for the weekend because you know, I have an undying love for it. And it's the last day I have off until I get out, so WHY NOT fly from Utah to Virginia for the weekend? I DON'T KNOW!! Well, I was supposed to travel back to oh so lovely Utah and go to my last 2 classes today, but.... we got some ice........ so at 4:00 this morning there was no way we were going down the driveway. So I will be missing classes today and hopefully be able to go to my last 2 tomorrow so I only miss 1 day of them. (I'm only really worried about Choir--they drop your grade!)
We've got about 1/2 the driveway done. Basically the whole top and a tiny bit more. Dad got up and shoveled the snow off the top of the ice this morning and dropped ice melt on all of it. It is OH so helpful stuff right there.I didn't really want to leave this morning anyways. :D I like it here. Don't say anything! I know. I have to go back. I will. I'll finish my semester and I may or may not like it.
I'll be calling all of you though (or just visiting, you know) to ask you for a favor because I know you all love me. :P
Sorry the pictures aren't so great. I wanted to edit them before putting them up, but mom is so adamant about me blogging, so I had to. And I didn't want to take the time to edit them right now.... and if I don't blog NOW, you know it'll never get done. Because you've seen how many times I post. I know. It's so overwhelming you've lost track.

okay. well. LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you, Marquie. You are so good to me.

James said...

Thanks, Marquie, for posting. It's such a delight! I'm glad you got an extra day with the mom and dad—that should get you through to end!

Michelle Packard said...

The ice is quite amazing. I hope you all enjoyed your day off.