01 February 2011

So far, so good

Despite the constant blowing and the never-ending swirl of snow, we are warm, safe, and enjoying our couple of days off as a family. Our forecast read Blizzard Warning last night, and try as I did, I couldn't remember ever seeing that on a weather report before. Often these things are exaggerated or skirt us, but not this baby! We are in full-on blizzard right now, and we're grateful, as ever, for our warm, safe, happy home. We're passing the time with snacks, warm soup, games, and Little House on the Prairie. In case you've forgotten, it's absolutely delightful!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun for blizzard days. Enjoy them and have some hot cocoa for me.

Liz said...

I did and it was yummy! It is the perfect way to end a blustery day!

Michelle Packard said...

Isn't blustery such a great word!? My pipes froze today!

Liz said...

I think you need to better insulate those pipes. That seems to happen way too often to you. :(