20 November 2009

Photo Friday


The surgery was a success. Both teeth came out as well as can be expected. Not only that, but Jaime successfully took a bottle twice in a row, allowing me to pump and get rid of the spiked milk.

I'm on drugs now, which seem to make me tired. But mostly I'm just hungry. Somehow being restricted to a diet of near liquids isn't very filling. Go figure. My total intake today has been small amounts of yogurt, runny refried beans, applesauce, pureed beef stew, and homemade peach smoothie.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Justin looks very content. Hope you feel well soon Jodi.

Mom said...

Way to go! Good luck with the healing and the baby! Sure would love to come see you all.

James said...

I'm so glad Jaime took the bottle! Also glad that you're healing so well!

James said...

Oh, and pureed beef stew? That is SO Grandma Hutchings. I remember her bringing me a pureed tuna fish sandwich after a dental visit in 3rd grade. good times.

Bryce said...

Gross James... Michelle remembers that!