29 November 2009

A new TOY!!

We have long been planning to purchase a camcorder this Christmas for our upcoming adventures. We have spent a lot of time at Bestbuy talking with salespeople, looking up reviews online, and asking around. We had narrowed our purchase down to two cameras, either a non-HD, or an HD camcorder. Jodi had convinced me to take advantage of the sale on the non-HD camcorder ($200), but come Black Friday, she gave in and said I could get the HD camcorder ($500). Well, as you can see, we didn't purchase either! We spent two hours at Bestbuy on Black Friday morning looking at NICE cameras that also take video. We made a big jump from our little Coolpix camera to this, which has the best of both worlds: great pictures and HD video! Needless to say, it was a lot more expensive than our other options, but hope it will be worthwhile!
(Our Christmas)

(Our newest family photo taken with our new camera!)

6 comments:

Michelle Packard said...

That is a super cute picture, and just so you all know I got to use the camera and it's AWSOME!!! Merry Christmas to you guys.

Liz said...

I love the picture and hope you enjoy your new cameral. I got a new toy during the great sales as well! I love sales!

Mom said...

I didn't get any new toys, but I love your family picture.

Marquie said...

AW MAN!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! Both are beautiful. :)

Justin said...

Marquie, you can play with it when you see us!

James said...

This is a beautiful photo. Me likey. I should print it out and replace your photo in the family room. Win for all!