16 November 2009

An Epiphany

Is that how you spell "epiphany"? Oh well...

As you know, I have been unemployed for a while now. 7 months actually. I then dawned on me. Why not apply to be a substitute teacher. So by wedsnesday morning I will offically be a substitute teacher for District 200 in Woodstock IL. In fact, they weren't taking any more applications but the District Superintendent saw my qualifications and made an exception. They called me back within 2 hours of my first call to them. That was a pick me up if I ever needed one.

4 comments:

James said...

Congrats, Joe! I hope it's exciting!

Marquie said...

Yay! Congratulations! You would be so great as a substitute.

Liz said...

I expect to hear some great stories! I hope you enjoy it!

On a side note--I love your picture Marquie. :)

Bryce said...

Joe we wish you the best. What good fortune.