03 November 2009

Due to the Inability to post to the kitchen blog....

...I'm posting it here.

I had a lot of fun this morning. I made up my own muffin recipe for the family for breakfast. They were divine and full of flavor. And so, so simple to make.

Ingredients:

2 cups Krusteaze Pancake Mix
2 cups of Quick Oats
1/8 cup coffee creamer
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 cups of finely diced apples
2 cups of water
2 eggs
1/2 tbsp backing soda

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all items together. Fill greased muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. If you use a small muffin tin for bit sized muffins bake only for 6 min.

The kids devoured them. They are asking me also to try them with a different fruit in them.

Well good day to you all!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Joe, they sound divine. We are excited to try them!