20 December 2008

What is Liz doing?

What is Liz doing  you ask?  I don't feel like I really know what I'm doing.  I think I've just been busy with end of term grading, entertaining guests, cleaning up after guests go home, supporting James through end of term and interviewing and everything else that goes along with being a mom.  In addition I planned and pulled off a Pack Meeting between runs to the airport--and I still feel like I know nothing about Cub Scouts.  I've also been working on prepping things for Christmas as well as the family reunion.  I'm planning for a fun time, so I hope you all come ready to have some fun.  But after all of that I think I need to relax a little so plan for a fun but relaxing visit!  Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yea!!!!Liz!!!!! A mom's job is never done...and a teacher....and a sister...and a wife....and a daughter. At least 5 full time jobs. Hmmmmmm.....