19 December 2008

Happy Photo Friday


Everyone is so busy today. Marquie is at school until 6:30, Dad is doing employee reviews, Heather and Joe are doing surgery, Justin and Jodi are driving (since 8:30 last night), Michelle is frustrated cause Bryce has to work Christmas Eve, (but grateful he has work to do.), James did his big interviewing yesterday and Liz is....., I am trying to get ready for 15 guests for a party tonight. I just thought I would let Heather know that other people are involved in the blogging...but she's right, we need more blogs!

It's been amazing to watch the weather all around the country the last two days. Everyone is getting snow!--except for us, of course. We are supposed to have a high of 48 and rain. I miss the excitement of the snow. But, when everything here shuts down with rain, I guess we don't need snow!

Looking forward to next week!

No comments: