19 December 2008

oh yeah! pictures!

oh i forgot it was friday!!!! I'm on break now!!! woohoooo!!!! I ended up NOT having play practice today, and I don't have to go to the mandatory 6 hour rehearsal on the 4th (sunday!)! yay me!!! :D
Then tonight I went bowling, shopping, (christmas presents! yay me again!!!), and to an awards ceremony for a writing contest for my friend! (you probably don't care, but it was lots of greatness!) i'm updating... :D

and tomorrow we are going caroling with the youth and the primary.

and monday we are going to Missouri.

ah! and I think my accent is getting worse. but I think it'll be better when i'm around all you who don't talk like they do here... :D hehehe

and I'm SO glad joe's surgery went well! you are crazy.... 10 inches of extra intestine? did i hear correctly? :D

and we have some major fog tonight! i had to drive home in it, and I got to test out that..."why you don't turn your brights on in fog". I'm glad I get that now! :D I never really understood.

and here are some photos! i had fun playing with them this week! love you all!!! I'm excited to see everyone!!!!

No comments: