05 December 2008

Long time no see!


Our lives have been all but calm, but I'm sure not any less than any of yours.  We made it to the end of the last week before the last week of school, which seems to bring way more stress than the thought of finals week.  So much to do, and so little time!  But we did find a few minutes amidst the chaos to attend our ward Christmas party, even taking Michelle and the kids along (Bryce was in Vernal all week).  Prior to the party we had a chance to take these lovely pictures, and we thought you would like another peak at the ever-getting-bigger Julia :)

Jodi is getting more and more excited for Christmas.  I don't know if that is because it is Christmas, because she gets to drive 3000 miles, doesn't have to work, or because she gets to spend time with all of you.  Take your pick.  We are gearing up, and leaving just as soon as I finish my first semester of Flagship courses with a final presentation that I have been researching all semester and frantically putting together the last two weeks.  I have learned a lot of lessons to benefit me next semester, which is good because I will be increasing my school load from 15 credits (which seemed to fill my plate plenty) to 18 credits.  Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad, except that I have seven additional hours every week meeting one-on-one with various tutors and teachers.  And then there is my beloved job at the MTC.  Another 20+ hours.  "Welcome to adulthood/real life", eh Dad?  Love you all!  So excited to see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good luck, both of you with finals!
We, too, are so excited about our family reunion! Can hardly wait!