11 December 2008

April's Baptism



I keep waiting to get a post on the beautiful experience last weekend with April. But, since I haven't seen anything from the Petersen's, I thought I might just make a little post. It was a beautiful, spiritual experience. When Vickie gave her talk on the Holy Ghost, she told the story about the pearl of great price, then presented April with a beautiful pearl necklace, made from a necklace her mother had given her when she was 16. It was such a tender experience.

April was beautiful in her white clothes and the baptism and confirmation were incredible experiences, just ask the Grandpa's.

We were so grateful to be able to attend and be a part of this very special experience.

2 comments:

Dad said...

It was a very touching service. There are some things that I experienced that I will share personally with April.

Heather said...

You had all the pictures. Cry me a river. In all my spare time, I just don't seem to gravitate to the computer. It was a wonderful service.