19 December 2008

Holy snow


Yep, there is tons of it. I don't have a total, but surrounding cities range from 6-10". Soooo much snow. I was driving in it last night at 12 a.m. What, why 12 a.m.? Causse I went to see Jersey Boys with Katey McGregor. No cost but the train ticket. She was supposed to go with her boyfriend, but he was deported. Yes, really. So, she called me. Yeah for me! It was so much fun and the music was amazing. I must definitely get the soundtrack. I'm also pretty sure I am going to have to take Joe!

Joe just went into surgery about 20 minutes ago. They had an emergency and we were delayed two hours. GGrrrrr. What do you do? I will try to get on tonight and let everyone know it went well. He was told he would be getting an epidural and just about died. Men are such babies! Don't worry, we still love you. Hope you all are well, cause nobody is blogging. I just have to kind of guess you are all o.k.

Since it is freezing here, i thought this to be an appropriate picture. Think warm thoughts.

2 comments:

Mom said...

A computer in the waiting room...good idea! Thanks for the post!

Marquie said...

i think warm thoughts all the time!!! just kidding! it gets cold at night! :D