04 December 2008

Hello

Took me long enough, I know. I am feeling pretty good. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he seemed impressed. He said the pathology report confirmed what Joe and I told him, the kidney was a piece of crap! I am still tired and not exactly running a marathon, but in time.... I am super excited for the reunion and am hoping it will me warmer there. We have a whopping high of 20 today. It is currently 10 degrees, but it says it feels like -2. Thank heavens for heaters. Our Young Women in Excellence was canceled last night due to snow. It didn't need to be, the roads were fine. Now we have to try to reschedule it in the next two weeks. Uh huh.... I sent all the treats I made to work with Joe so I wouldn't eat them. Yeah me! Except the bread, I froze that. I'm off to the store to pick up cake mixes for a giant baptism cake! Two more days. Yesterday was supposed to be April's first Activity Days. She was pretty bummed. I'm kinda starting to feel old. Could be worse, my granddaughter could be old enough to be baptized.
He He! Love you all. BLOG!! I almost forgot... We made service advent calendars for F.H.E. this week. I just made them out of paper. Each day, you check your calendar and do a secret service for the person listed. It has been really fun and I think it is a good way to keep the Christmas spirit. O.K., that's it. Bye!

4 comments:

Mom said...

"my granddaughter could be old enough to be baptized." (I need one of those faces sticking out it's tongue). Love you!

Marquie said...

:P

that's for mom :)

Liz said...

It's 32 and sunny! So, I guess it is a little warmer, but we have no hot water. AHHHHH!

Marquie said...

well seems we are doing weather updates:
it's 47 and cloudy. feels like 44.

=D i love you all. (i'm so excited to come to that 0 weather!)...