05 December 2008

I FOUND IT FOR YOU! Photo Friday




Already it's Friday again. The weeks zoom by. Thank goodness we have lots to do to keep the weeks from dragging. We are heading to Chicago in an hour so we can attend April's baptism, yeah!
Getting there shouldn't be an issue, but coming home.....depends on Chicago weather tomorrow.

We have our tree up and have pretty much finished our Christmas decorating. Our home looks nice. And the extra decorating has made it feel more like home to me. We have an artificial tree this year for the first time in our married lives. I tell you, I think it is wonderful. Snap it together and plug it in, add our special decorations and wah..lah...instant Christmas. And, we don't have to worry about watering it.

Marquie downloaded her camera yesterday, so I should be able to find some fun pictures. It will be a surprise!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you to whomever found my blog! I assume that was you Justin!
Wow! That was frustrating! Love you!

James said...

WHAT? No way. That one was me, ALL ME!

it's because I love you, Mom . . .

Mom said...

Oh, sorry. Thanks so much James! and, thanks for loving me.