06 July 2008

ummmm... BLOG! and my nice Utah experience

COME ON GUYS!!!! WRITE SOMETHING!!!! THIS IS NOT VERY EXCITING!!! I mean, I know I haven't been the best, but Mom and I are the only 4th of July bloggers. well, yes, and James, too. Just not alot... HONESTLY!!!!!
Well, I will update you on my last Utah visit then...short, though, cuz it's 10:17 p.m., and Mom's already going to bed.
Well, I went to a LDS Music Industry Workshop, which was very informative and I was able to have people like Jenny Phillips, Tyler Castleton, and Peter Breinholt talk to me. (not personally, of course, but as a big group). Well, actually, I went up and talked to Jenny and Tyler after which was SUPER fun!!!!! HA! SO cool! Anyways! We heard from other people too. (cool people!) Hilary Weeks, Mercy River, and Peter Breinholt all sang for us, too. And I believe all of them talked at one point or another during the workshop also. SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I really like Mercy River's CD, they are a new group, and there CD is coming out Super Soon!) :D
Anyways! as I'm pretty sure you all know, I was able to record, PROFESSIONALLY, a song. My very own on a CD now. It was for the Jenny Phillips recording competition for the 2009 Youth Theme CD. If you win, you sing a song on that CD. Super cool, eh? Well, anyways, I would put it on here, but I'm worried about copyright. I don't want it to get stolen or anything, and anyways, I'm going to give you all a CD. (I can copy it! woo for me!) (Except you JJ, cuz you don't want one! Gosh! JK!!!! you have it!!! haha!!! okay...that's over! Love you!) So! I find out by Saturday (probably Saturday, it's on their website...)if I'm in the top 10. If I am, I get to be in the choir on the CD. It would be super fun, but I really don't know if I will make it. There were like, 165 people, I think. Oh well. I have a super cool song professionally recorded now! (woo for me!) (Winner is announced by Monday July 14)
ALRIGHT!!!!!! Now that wasn't as short as I was intending, but it will give you people something to read. Even if it was very wordy and not very you know, super cool. (It was SUPER fun recording, though! Those studios are AWESOME!!!!!!! GOSH!!!)
Okay! BLOG PEOPLE BLOG!!!!!!!!!! GOLLY! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOING ON IN YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! Gotta go! Dad's calling for prayer! (literally, calling!) Love you guys!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Cheesehead, read our blog...

Marquie said...

ummmm....yeah....I DID! well, actually, I read it and it wasn't the same as when I just read it. Besides...you didn't do photo friday on OUR blog...:( it makes me sad...