29 July 2008

APAH

Guys, in case you didn't know, I HATE AP American History. If I knew what was going on, it wouldn't be so bad. I'm talking to my friend, and apparently we have to write 2 separate essays, and I thought we only had to write one, which is what I did last chapter, so why the heck didn't he tell me I didn't turn in 1 one of them. I'm getting so confused, and I don't know if i'm supposed to write 1 or 2 essays! BLARGH!!!!!! I hate this, and I want to know when I am moving. harumph!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I think I'm confused. . . isn't school out for the summer? Did you get a bad grade. If it makes you feel better I took the AP US History exam and got a 2. Oops! At least that wasn't as bad as my AP Lit exam. I should just stick to the math/sciences. :)

Marquie said...

thanks, that really does make me feel better. apparently i really did do them wrong, and pretty sure a 35/50 is NOT a good score!

Justin said...

Kid--don't you think you could just ask the professor? It seems that would be a little more clear than asking a friend. LOVE YOU!!

Marquie said...

well, as a matter of fact, i emailed him, he emailed me back, i called him twice, and then emailed him again. People ask friends for help all the time. There isnothing wrong in it. I think she's the one who got me confused enough to realize i think i am doing something wrong! oh wow. okay. well, when i talk to him, i'll update you. love youtoo!