01 July 2008

More books

I am really excited to read Twilight as Heather has recommenced but have to wait until someone returns it to the library.

Books I have read and recommend.

The Spiderwick Chronicles.  Definitely an easy read for adults but older children would enjoy it as well.  The movie is very different but enjoyable as well.  It is about three children who discover a world of fairies and their adventures.  

Junie B. Jones books. . . Michael and Joshua are enjoying them so they are good for early and late readers alike.  Just fun for boys or girls!

The BFG.  If you have not read this I highly recommend it.  It is a fun book but it really made me think about some things in society. . . very unexpected!  Fun read, but I'm not done yet, so don't tell me how it ends.

And now you can see that I only read children's stories, so I'm really excited to read a grown up book!  :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I was wondering about he Spiderwick Chronicles. I saw a trailer for the movie on Borders site. Marquie watched the movie with Michelle.