03 July 2008

Photo Friday


For Mom and Marquie -- CHT, CHT!

For everyone -- Just want to let you all know how much I appreciate my family and how important each of you are and how much I appreciate the relationships we have built over our lives that are carrying into our adult relationships. Because of my time in Utah with mom, I have had the opportunity to spend a fair amount of time getting to know Larry and Beverly better. This past Sunday evening I commented to them that at ages 69 and 52 we are just now building our sibling relationship and how much I appreciate it. Larry has been very complimentary to me on our family and also my success in business. Just wanted to share that with you.

I saw this picture come up on my screen saver and wanted to pass it along. It was taken Christmas 1964. This was about nine months before Nephi passed away. I am sure you recognize the other two.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I knew Grandma's couches were old, but I didn't know they were that old! I suppose if you get something, you just as well hold on to it for as long as you can use it!