24 June 2009

A Very Big House!

I had forgotten just how lonely it is without Mom and Marquie around. They left Monday morning for girls camp and I have been shuffling through the house alone the last two evenings. I do not like it! To make matters even more interesting, our Dish receiver went out last week and the replacement has not arrived. I have been enjoying the time reading. Well, Joint calls with the VP today, in Atlanta tomorrow, Friday evening at girls camp. I should make it through the week.

Picture you will recognize as the back yard of my youth. Well, you may not recognize as many things changes. The concrete where the dog houses are was taken out in the late 1960's as was the apricot tree. I do believe some of you climbed the birch tree showing on the right. Just thought it would be fun to share. Love you all.

No comments: