30 June 2009

Reunion

I am so excited! I hope everyone else is too. (Yes, this includes you Bryce...) Just an update on cost and such. There will be no charge for anyone for food, unless you choose to buy food I don't choose to have readily available (DAD). :) I think the paper product charge will be no more than $10 per family. This leaves you the cost of water park, babysitting, and adult dinner . We would like to have dinner at Paisanos in Richmond. It is more expensive, but so well worth it. The portions are large, so meals could be shared. Here is their website so you can let me know. paisanosonbroadway.com. We are making the reservation now or we won't get one. If you think this won't work, let me know and we can go somewhere else. If you have any questions about cost, let me know. I would also love to know when people are coming and who needs rides from the airport. See you soon.

3 comments:

James said...

It looks AWESOME! Thanks for arranging everything, Heather! We're looking forward to it!

Liz said...

The food looks super yummy! You don't need to pick us up from the airport. :)

Bryce said...

Heather... Thanks!
The italian place looks great, I am impressed (not surprised) at how organized you are, and I am going to enjoy it (just not the forever "are we there yet" drive :)