14 June 2009


Hi everyone...it really is the Packards. You'll take what you can get...I know it's true. We have been having so much fun with the James and Liz family. They helped us build an awesome wall around our fireplace. If you want to see pictures check out James and Lizs blog. Justin and Jodi also helped. Everyday is a party until James and Liz leave. I'm not looking forward to their departure. We have some super cute photos of Julia...yeah they're cute. She started crawling and it's so fun. It kind of went in phases. When she started she would only crawl on grass but she quickly discovered the freedom and swiftness of crawling and is all over the place. Ella has big news, she lost her first tooth and it's so exciting. The Tooth Fairy came last night...so fun! Bryce is feeling totally lost with life. I hear it is the new graduate symptom. He is looking in the business realm for a new career and he is looking everywhere so if you know of anything he may be qualified give a holler. Daniel is just fun. He is so sweet but so tuff...tuff as in strong. I am just here, it's what I do. I was called as the compassionate service leader and am still the primary pianist. I was finally released as the Enrichment leader today and am quite relieved. It is however kind of bitter sweet. I loved it, but it was really hard to do all three callings. The last activity turned out great. We had an Interior Designer come and then I came home and re-decorated with the help of James of course. Well, you can thank James and Liz for this post. We love you!! Talk to you soon...like next month at the family reunion. Bye!

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun blog. And, a fun vacation. I bet your redecorating with James was fun. He always made my house look terrific! So excited to see you at the reunion!

Heather said...

Nice to hear from you!