25 June 2009

Summer for me is a fffffwwwwhhhhpppp... and it's gone.

For all of you to know, I took days off for the reunion. Even though I think it is rediculous to have reunions every six months.

I have applied to a billion jobs (in Michelle language, that's ten jobs that took twenty hours to apply for) and even a few in the church headquarters, and on your end of the world.

-Happy summer days-

P.S. James, I know you hate what I wrote up there but the repetitive letters where a must for the wanamakapia effect (whatever it's called).

2 comments:

James said...

haha! I don't mind a little onomatopoeia. It's the needless lengthening of words that makes them completely unreadable that works like sandpaper on my delicate mood. Aren't job applications the worst experience ever? I'm starting to get back rejections from the people I applied to over four months ago. Yeah, really on the ball, those ones. Keep us updated!

Liz said...

Do we get to learn how much time you took off? Are you coming early? Staying late? Will you get to come see our new house and put in a few lights for us??? This is me hoping--fingers crossed!