12 June 2009

Home again

Mom is right, there should be so much to tell. Loved our vacation. Joe said it is the one of the best vacations he has ever had. I even took time to be lazy. We never even made bread... gasp! Our lives have been an absolute roller coaster since coming home, but whose isn't? Good news, bad, news... the pattern just continues. If you want real details, you must call. I will tell you Joe is going ahead with his software. They are planning to launch mid-July. Yeah! He has been in contact with the owners of Chicago Brick Oven and incredible things are happening. These things include a mention of the software from Rockefeller Center in New York! You have to call for that one. I know, I am so mean. All in all, crazy as usual. We are blessed. Hey, I made freezer jam from our own strawberries today. It is so yummy. I am making peach strawberry jam shortly. Strawberries ours, but not the peaches. Can't have everything. Love you all. Want to hear from you!

No comments: