30 June 2009

Had a Thought

I am in Vernal right now away from my family and I hate it. I forgot to tell Michelle this on the phone but after we talked on Tuesday, I sort of went into a daze and I could have sworn that I felt Julia crawling on my lap, up to my neck, and embrace me with her little but tight arms! I snapped out of it suddenly and found myself around Jared's family in their living room propped on their rocking chair; the hint of the very real event still lingering on my soul. I love my family!
That was not the thought though... this is:
After administering to Ashley (Jared's youngest daughter) I realized that for every sealing there is an anointing. I may be behind all of you here but it accured to me that we are washed and anointed in the temple.
Many more implications come to light and many more questions show me how much in the dark I actually am... it is so fun!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is about the saddest story ever. We will pray you get a job soon which allows you to be with your family.

James said...

A very interesting connection, isn't it? The patterns are very consistent, aren't they?

Dad said...

Go further into the temple and your pondering will find answers. James is right, the patterns are consistent.

Mom said...

Bryce, it is so wonderful to have you participating in our family blog! We missed you.