10 February 2008

Old Friend

OK, So it is not Friday and my Friday pic is actually a week old. But oh well, it has been a very eventful 10 days. Ten days that I would like to share part of with my family. That said, I have been on the computer long enough for now so this will be short.

As many of you know I attended my third National Umpire School last weekend in Orem. Whenever the school is held in Utah it moves from Saturday/Sunday to Friday/Saturday so I go. It was a good school. I was heavily distracted by work and then Friday evening having received the word of Carol's passing, Saturday was, well, I was there physically, not necessarily mentally. I spent more time this school on slow pitch. Yes, your father has crossed over. Ray Salazar was in attendance and decided to give it a try. After being in the bucket for slow pitch he has a new respect for those who do the sport. He realized just how hard it is.

Well speaking of our friend Ray, I caught this picture of him. He is still Ray, and still a good friend, just with no hair.

No comments: