13 February 2008

Time?

I find my time to write is getting shorter and shorter. I wonder how that could be? Some things just don't need explaining. The snow is falling beautifully outside as I sit in the warmth of a comfortable house with two wonderful grandparents. My work schedule is whatever I want this week, so I've opted to come home this afternoon and do homework, have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa (don't think I've done that for weeks!), then go to work this evening. My missionaries are all gone, but they left their mark on my heart. I loved the opportunity I had to serve them. They also left their ratings....yes, we get rated by every group of missionaries. I was surprised by some of the ratings, but grateful I have some specific things I can focus on as I work to improve my skills and abilities as a teacher. It matters not to me if these missionaries remember me or not, but I pray they remember the lessons they learned while in the MTC. I'm not there to be remembered or thought of often, only to prepare the Lord's servants, then send them on their way.

My thoughts are scattered as I procrastinate doing my homework, but how grateful I will be when it is done. And, I've gotta make sure I don't have to do any tomorrow. After all, it is Valentine's Day. If any of you men happened to forget, that is your reminder...no excuses).

No comments: