01 February 2008

me. today...

Hey Everyone! This is me, at 7:15 Friday morning after the bus DIDN'T come because we DON'T have school. And I DIDN'T know. Mom checked, I checked, at about 7:10, I decided to check again. Sure enough, No School Friday February 1--Due to Weather. (see mom's later post...it will come sometime today.) So, I curled my hair, and I looked SO cute with my completely FAB shirt, and I didn't even get to go to school. Today wasn't going to be that bad, either! And, I was going to watch "Ratatouille" after school. Poo Poo. Well, oh well! Less homework for the weekend. Hope everyone else's Friday is fantabulous! I look forward to seeing your pictures, you know, seems I will be able to check, like, EVERY 10 MINUTES!!!! So don't disappoint me. Justin, I loved yours. She's cute. (DUH!) Love you all! and by the way, if you click on the picture, it gets really big and looks so cute!

No comments: