25 February 2008

gosh

Guys, you have really got to start posting more. I'm getting bored of reading my same post over and over. And Justin's too. No offense, Justin. Hardly anyone did Photo Friday.....and I was late. poopoo. I did like Joe's, though.

Mom's sick. poopoo. i really can't function without her. I get all confused and jumbled. Even with Michelle and Liz here. ...

We tore down our set construction today. It was interesting. First of all, I didn't do alot but take up tape, and then I sat down with my friend cuz she wasn't feeling well, and she passed out, like, 10 times! This is killing me.

We are having white chicken chili for dinner. mmmmmm.

It is snowing and I really want a snow day tomorrow.

Our girls varsity basketball team went to Super-Sectionals today!

Okay, blog guys! I have no life, I just read it over and over. Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marquie! Sorry to hear you're so bored. If it helps any, you're welcome to read my blog any time you want. I certainly have a greater quantity of words per person, and I post about every week or so.

Check it out if you like: http://jodifluckiger.blogspot.com/

-Jodi