05 February 2008

Almost like a fairy tale


I'm not quite sure what to write as words seem always to be inadequate in bringing forth the expressions locked away deep in our hearts. Yes, I know that sounds cheesy, but again, words? Heather has been asking questions...questions that I answered her, but have not shared with all. No, don't worry, I have no grand announcement to make. I wish only to tell you about Jodi. I want you to get to know her as I feel there is much reason for you to.

Jodi is from Southern California, the Huntington Beach area. She was born in Florida, but due to the nature of her father's work (former member of the U.S. Coastguard), she has been moved to many places around the country. She is 19 years old, turning 20 in a few days. Jodi has found a love for understanding people and why they do the things they do, and consequently is studying sociology, with a minor (possible double major) in Home and Family Living. She is a first semester junior, just as I am. That is for the academics. Now on to her! Jodi has a passion for singing, and she can sing. Oh, and if I didn't mention, she sings like an angel. Yeah, she can sing. She is tender and caring, especially with children. She has drive and ambition which have driven her to accomplish great things already in her life and which will continue to carry her to great heights. There is light in her eyes that reflects the great love she has for the Savior and Heavenly Father. She can cook, too, especially desserts (she made swan-shaped cream puffs yesterday for our dinner with Bryce and Michelle).

I have written only a little, as there is so much more to tell you about Jodi. These are only a tiny bit of who she is. Stay posted.

No comments: