19 February 2008

Beauty and the Beast

YAY!!!!!!!!!
I aM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, today we did our performance for the 3rd and 4th graders!!!! IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is our performance for Ringwood! The LITTLE guys! Oh gosh its gonna be so much fun!!!!! WOOTWOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO sad that everyone can't come this weekend, but it is just gonna be SO grand! GOSH it's exciting! Well, then, everyone watch the movie if you can't come! I'll miss you! Love you all! Hugs and Kisses! Happy Late Valentine's DAy, too!
Oh! and today, I got to miss 1/2 of school, and tomorrow too. today I missed the last 1/2 which was gym, math, english, and spanish! Tomorrow isn't so fun. I miss Chemistry, (good), choir, study hall, and gym. Not quite as exciting! Chemistry and Gym, though! Fitness Day, most likely! Anyways! Love ya'll!
Marquie (My name in the play that we made up is 'Amelia') hahaha!


3 comments:

Liz said...

Is it too late for me to get tickets for the Saturday night show?

I don't know what to do with Jacob or who is going when, but let me know.

Liz

Marquie said...

well, i don't know. When are you coming? Are you going to be here this saturday? If you are going to go, let me know ASAP and I'll check. I really don't know.

Liz said...

I am planning (right now) to drive up on Friday as long as Joshua's fever goes down. If not we'll come up Saturday. Either way I should be there for the Sat night performance. Let me know.