26 February 2008


Dear Family,
I guess that we can not let Marquie have all of the fun. It is now just after 17:00 and I have been in this office way too long today. I am tired of being alone! All I do is sleep, eat and work. Sometimes I get some exercise in but mostly, just the above. This is not what daddies are supposed to do! Well, I guess if it gets me doing what I am supposed to I can do it, especially since we feel so strongly that this is what the Lord has asked.

Yesterday I flew from Chicago to Boston to attend the International Boston Seafood Show. Lots of samples. Yum!! Sashimi, Sushi, smoked salmon, grilled salmon, all kinds of fried seafood. Oh, I do think I need to go again next year. Oh yea, we also talked with customers and made sales calls.

OK, was digging through old and new pictures. One from Last year's trip to Shanghai and a sunrise from out my office window. Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Marquie said...

thanks, Dad!