28 June 2015

Snapshot Sunday

Well, we are all obviously on top of it this week.  Here are some fun photos from the week.

Joshua was having fun making balloon creations.  Hyrum may have enjoyed it more than Joshua.

My beautiful head of cabbage that I saved before the cabbage worms attacked.  I am spraying them and determined to kill them!

Cabbage and gnocchi was amazing!  That one head of cabbage served its purpose well.

Someone may have found strawberries for 59¢ per pound and bought way too many.  Thanks to my great husband we made and canned a 21 pints.  Wowzers!

Hyrum loves having his picture taken.  I love it!

Simon really likes to get around during church.  I actually thought he was stuck but by the time I got my phone out he was almost out.  Yea, I know I should have been helping, but he wasn't upset, so taking a picture was the right thing to do.
Even though our garden is drowning we did enjoy some peas, broccoli and cabbage.  Now we just need to keep praying for the rest of it that is under water.  Zucchini can swim, right?  We shall just have to wait and see.  Love you all!

1 comment:

Dad said...

The gnocchi looks amazing. Thank you for sharing the wonderful activities.