03 July 2015

Photo Friday

I hope you were all sitting down when you saw that I actually blogged on Friday!!!  I am just as amazed!  Well, it is nice to have a little time before date night.  :)  Someone needs to teach me how to put pictures together, so I can make my posts look nicer.  ;)

Someone is getting too big for laps!

I love it when Jacob plays with the little ones.  He is really good at it and they always have fun! 
We had a great time at Going Bonkers.  The boys have been working hard in the garden and with the animals that we decided we needed a play day.  

They all played very hard!

I didn't get to go in the big part with the big boys, but they went over my head! 

They were very tired and red faced by the end!

Funny enough the one that enjoyed it the most is the one that gave me the grump face.

No grump faces here, though.

These two had a blast!

Ok, so I must like grump faces because this one gave such an impressive one that I had to take a picture.  Haircuts during nap time doesn't seem like the best idea.

So much basil!  Sorry it is blurry, but he just doesn't stop moving!
Well, it was a fun week.  I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

Dad said...

What wonderful fun! Love seeing all grow and change. thank you so much for posting.

Jodi said...

That basil is amazing!