12 June 2015

Photo Friday

I texted Justin to come home and kiss his princess.
Vida in curlers.
So, we've being having major drama with Vida's hair. She's got those beautiful, perfect ringlet curls, right? Right?? Well I heat damaged my sweet 3 year old's hair. Blowdried and straightened it right out of a bath and bam, I couldn't get it to go curly again. I was devistated. For the last two nights we've slathered it in conditioner and coconut oil, rolled it into tight curlers, and wrapped her head with a soft cloth to sleep in. I think it's helping but the tips still look pretty damaged. We will probably have to get the tips trimmed off. I'm so bummed, but glad at least some of it is curling again.
At the park having Mom & Me time.
She was so excited to try on her floaties and "crown."

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is quite a flotation system. She will never drown! I hope those curls come back!