13 June 2015

Snapshot Saturday

It is always fun for me to review the week via my photos.  I am always amazed by the many things we do each week!

Hryum loves going out and feeding the pigs grass.  They are pretty fun even if they are covered in mud  and their pen is a mess because of the rain.
We had fun celebrating Hyrum's birthday.  Birthdays are so simple at this age!

The littles and I had fun out swinging.  This is the first time we've had a play set, and I love it!

Our broccoli is amazing!  And it tastes good, too!

We had lots of fun at the dentist.  No cavities and we were out in less than an hour!  


Simon even had fun running around the dentist moving books and playing with anything he could get his hands on.

Our internet was out, so I needed a little extra time at the library.  It gave Jacob plenty of time to build a castle!   


1 comment:

Dad said...

Wonderful pictures. Thank you.