05 June 2015

Photo Friday

Ava drinking our puddle. 3rd kid. You just let them do it.
I've used this wrap a few times recently with Ava and Jaime wanted to try it with her teddy bear. Ava loves the wrap and seems to think I should always carry her in it. I disagree.
The day Justin got back from his trip we had a water/pizza party. We all had a great time!
I finally got herbs in my herb garden. I love it so much.
This one of Ava was just so cute. She has a scab on her nose because she dove head first off our deck table on to the green turf.
This was today's Cookie Party at Michelle's. In the picture, the kids are mixing up their personal cookie dough. We read If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and played a 'put the cookies in the cookie jar' game. The kids loved it.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Wonderful pictures. Particularly liked the puddle water supply.

Liz said...

So many fun pictures! Such cuties!

Lynne said...

So much fun this week! Thank you so much for keeping us updated!