16 January 2015

Photo Friday

On a long day of errands, this is inevitable.
They love when they get their Christmas gift cards to McDonalds from their
grandma and grandpa. We never go so it's an unbelievable treat to them.
They used their Christmas Eve's Left Right Game money at
the dollar store and were in heaven with this craft project.
Jaime's dollar store crystal growing science experiment.
Vida and Ava being so bored at the doctor with me while Jaime was at preschool.
I've been really sick all week so I finally went in. Just a virus they say, wait it out.
Can't take anything because I'm breastfeeding. The good news is that I'm starting
 to feel better today.
Ava thieving food off our plates on our 'family date.' Worst family date ever.
Trying to keep the girls quiet and sitting at a restaurant - then ended with one of
them howling in pain with a stomach ache. At least we could laugh about it.
Tried a tiny pony tail and loved it on her. Also, she's still working
on the stairs. I'd love to keep that baby gate down and not have
to deal with bloody noses or mouths.

4 comments:

Dad said...

Wonderful pictures and such fun. Thank you for sharing.

Liz said...

So much cuteness! I hope you are feeling better!

Lynne said...

Such fun experiences. Hope you are feeling better. At least your husband's home again, right?

Jodi said...

Yep.