01 August 2014

Photo Friday

I can't believe the week is over.  The boys were able to join some other homeschoolers this week playing soccer in the morning.  While they played I took the little boys to the park to play.  It worked quite well and we managed to get out of the house by 8:30 two mornings in a row!

We also had the Petersen't here, but I didn't take any pictures.  Sorry!  Now they are safe and sound in Virginia hopefully having a fabulous time.  Maybe mom will do a better job of taking pictures than I did.

Jacob played with Hyrum the first day and had a lot of fun but didn't enjoy following him around.  He opted to play soccer with big kids the next day.

Jacob took this great picture for me.  I loved it!


Jacob took this one, too.  I am glad my boys are getting good at taking photos, so I have something to post.  

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Simon looks so big! I just noticed that in the last photo.