17 August 2014

Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our 14th anniversary today with some amazing food that I just had to share!

This is a delicious risotto with pork and sage on pureed butternut.  Amazing!  I had this at a nice restaurant a couple of weeks ago and I really wanted it again, so James replicated it.  Fabulous!

Chocolate brownie cheesecake with a chocolate ganache on top.  It was incredible, but so rich that it will last a few days!  
I will not be going into food photography anytime soon, but I promise that this was delicious!  

We enjoyed spending our day as a family, but James and I did take a little break together to just have some us time.  Well, Simon crashed our party, but it was still nice to relax together.  We did get to go to the temple yesterday and that is always a great way to remind us of just how special our marriage is and to be grateful to have the blessings of a temple sealing in our lives.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Congratulations! 14 years! Wow! I'm glad you had a little time to celebrate.

Jodi said...

14 years IS a long time! I hope we can be as awesome as you when we've been married 14 years. Thanks for being such a good example.