24 January 2011

Trappin Bears in Florida


Mom and I had a delightful time in Florida to share in Chloe's baptism. Walking the beach was one of my favorite things. I think I walked over two miles. It was calming to my soul and gave me time to ponder on things that I have stewardship for. After the baptism and lunch, we were just sitting around and as you know, when that happens, traps can be sprung. We enjoyed a rousing time of bear trap. Funny thing, there were no "uncles" cried the entire time and the "bear" actually called the truce. He figured that it would never end. It was really fun.

Thank you Heather, Joe and family for welcoming us to your new home and sharing Chloe's baptism with us.

1 comment:

James said...

What fun! Sorry we couldn't be there, but I'm glad it was such a wonderful weekend!