26 January 2011

Funny

So we have an unusual relationship with our trash man. He comes twice a week and the kids always run out to meet him. He looks forward to this. Once Joe ran the trash out and the kids weren't there. He asked where they were. He always honks hello and goodbye. He also talk to them while throwing the trash. The kids love it. Well, yesterday I was changing a diaper while the trash was being picked up. When the kids came in I said it was a bummer I missed the trash. I asked Ethan to take the diaper out to the trash. He came back very out of breath. He had run down the trash truck and thrown the diaper in. The trash guys just laughed. The simple joys of life.

So, I decided since it was already the end of January, I best put the kids winter clothes away. Yep, I spent this morning filling the kids drawers with shorts and tee shirts. Funny to me. Hope you are enjoying your weather. Don't worry, when I am melting in the summer, you can all laugh at me. Then, I will go to the beach and cool off. He He.

4 comments:

Liz said...

You know as much as the warm sounds nice, what I really want is less laundry. I hope that with shorts and t-shirts you get to enjoy that dream for me. :)

Heather said...

There is no such thing as less laundry for me. I have just excepted the fact that it never ends. It does help to have Joe and the girls doing their own.

James said...

That is a great story. It's a good thing Ethan has connections so he could get that thrown away for you! :)

Michelle Packard said...

you just made my day!