10 January 2011

Merry Christmas....








I know I'm almost a month late, but well, yep, just take what you can get. This was our crazy balloon Christmas, and the aprons I made. I know, hard to believe you are getting both a blog and pictures. We really had a great Christmas and the kids totally loved the balloons. I loved it too, especially when we popped them all and I could see my floors again. Can you tell I'm struggling with my picture placement. One tends to forget how things work when they blog only once every six months. That's definately my bad. If I ever blog again I promise to do better.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome! You guys always have the best parties! I am glad you all had such an amazing Christmas!

James said...

What a great blog! It's so nice to hear from the Packards!

Mom said...

That many balloons is incredible! Most families spend all night putting together bicycles, etc. But not the Packards. They spend the night blowing up balloons. What a fun Christmas present!!!!

Mom said...

OH, and the aprons are beautiful!!!