24 January 2011

Guys. I was doing my Book of Mormon reading/homework and I thought of something. Let me know what you think. Our assignment was Alma 43 - 51. Alma 47, I'm sure most of you know is about Amalickiah and how he was able to get himself to be crowned king. Now, maybe this is just my brain only half functioning at 11:00 at night, but it definitely reminded me of Hitler. Weird, yes, I know, but think about it! He used subtle tricky things that appealed to the people, but in the end, he just killed people and only he got gain. There wasn't a genocide or anything, but on the outside it seems to the people that he has such good intentions, and then he goes and stabs them in the back! almost literally... I don't know. I'm not sure what else to say. If you have anything to add or say about it, feel free lovely family. :)
Also, you might know this is the Lehonti chapter. Yes i read it, and yes, Mom, every time I read it I think of you. And James, too, seems he brought it up the other day. :P
Love you all tons. I hope you are sleeping well, and are all healthy.

AND!
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHLOE!!! Cutie all baptized! I would like to see some pictures and a lovely blog!! Even if it includes the beach.... what an advantage you all have. Gosh. haha Love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hitler/Satan. Works the same way. :) By degree and stealth. Love you!

James said...

LEHONTI! Classic. :)