14 November 2010

Sunday.

I LOVE SUNDAY!!!!!
That's all I have to say to you all today. It has just been a pretty great day. I sang in church with a group of girls and it turned out very nice. :) And the hymns for Sacrament Meeting I think were pretty good. And we are pulling together the Christmas program. I love it when people volunteer to sing!!! Hopefully we'll get a violin or a flute in there. Tell me if you have any suggestions!!!
I got to talk to a friend.
And I get to go to family tonight!!!
I love you all!!! Once again!
I hope your Sabbath has been as grand as mine has so far!

3 comments:

James said...

I'm glad it's been such a great day. You deserve it. :)

Justin said...

Marquie, we love you coming and spending time with us! Thanks for making us part of your Sunday!

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.