13 November 2010

Love

I just wanted to let you all know that I miss you all so much. And I love you immensely.
I love being able to spend time with all these people here in Utah that I have NEVER seen. :P okay never is kind of extreme, but it's not that far off... I know a lot of you are jealous. Those of you who ya know, don't live here.
But I miss the rest of you SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!
I'm very excited about the prospect of seeing you. It's going to make my week go by very slow or very fast. I hope fast.
I love you all tons. <3 and Thank you for being my family. thank you for being you.

2 comments:

Mom said...

We miss you too Marquie and are very excited to see you! And hear about all your college experiences.

James said...

We miss you too, and we're excited for you to come visit us over the holidays (some time, we hope . . .)